- All Star Recruiting
Healthcare - Physician
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Radiology opening in , Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
All Star?Recruiting is contracted with a facility in Oregon seeking a Radiation Oncologist for Locum coverage.
- Asap start, ongoing
- Board Certified
- 8-10 hour shifts
- Average of 3-4 procedures per day
- No call
- 2 days per week (Wed./Thurs.)
- EMR: Epic/Gamma knife
- Willing to license
- 10 shifts per month
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Full-service agency?
- 24/7 professional and reliable service?
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants?
- Competitive pay?
- Malpractice coverage?
- Paid and coordinated travel services?
- Member of NALTO
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.