Emergency Physician needed for a 100,000 square foot ED in beautiful Southern Oregon.
This location in Oregon was named one of the best 50 cities to live in the US! Enjoy all 4 seasons, a mild climate, affordable housing, plenty of outdoor recreational activities, and scenic views for as long as the eye can see.
The hospital was named in the top 25 'connected' hospitals and has achieved 90th percentile in Press Ganey patient satisfaction scores. The facility offers a plethora of diagnostic and interventional support services and a firm infrastructure to support medical practices.
For further details about this opportunity or other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities we have throughout the US, contact Charles.rodriguez at or email - job#
- $68k Sign-on-Bonus
- $202.50 /hr. - days, $222.50 /hr. - nights
- $40k student loan repayment
- Equitable flexible scheduling
- Average 1.8 patients per hour - 27 bed ED
- 36 hours of physician coverage per day
- 401k or a 409a, with contributions 15% of annual earnings
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: care, care physician, general practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, urgent, urgent care