Psychiatric NP or PA needed in Eugene, Oregon for Outpatient Practice
Enterprise Medical Recruiting seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an outpatient clinic in Eugene, Oregon.
- Develop your own practice
- Joining three Psychiatrists and Advanced Practice Providers and Therapists
- Full-time or Part-time positions available
- Full benefits package with health, dental, retirement, etc.
- Competitive compensation with high earning potential for busy providers
Home to more than 140,000 people, Eugene is Oregon's second largest city and offers beautiful scenery for all its residents. It is located less than two hours from Portland and the coast. This great area offers mild winters, long growing seasons, and few drastic weather changes. Eugene is also home to the University of Oregon. Outdoor enthusiasts would love to call this area home.?
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, anesthetist, assistant cna, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing, family nurse practioner, fnp, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, prn