- Kam-Way Transportation
- $45,600.00 -62,610.00/year*
20899 SW Martinazzi Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kam-Way Transportationis Hiring Regional TruckDrivers WA, OR, CA, AZ; choose your lane.
We can keep you busy regionally, 11 western or sea to shining sea, your choice.
What We Offer:
- No-Touch Freight
- 2017 & Newer Freightliners. All tractors and trailers have disc brakes.
- Automatic transmissions.
- Peoplenet E-logs, Pre-Pass, Trans-flow
- 0.42 to 0.48 per mile based on experience
- $3000.00 Sign-On Bonus Payout: 1000.00 1st pay day, 1000.00 @ 6 months anniversary,$1000.00 @ 12 month anniversary. (Must be employed at Kam-Way to Collect)
- Layover: $75.00 if no same day reload
- Detention: $17.50 per hour after 2hours.
- Break Down: $17.50 per hour up to $75 Maximum at that point it becomes a layover.
- 34 hr. Reset: $150.00 if away from home
- Extra pickup and drops: $20.00 per.
- All passed level I, II, III Inspections provided no probable cause: $25.00. The additional pays will typically add 0.06 0.08 a mile.
- $ 1000.00 Driver Referral Bonus. Payout @ 6 months if referral is still employed at Kam-Way.
- 24 hours for every week under dispatch. Must be under dispatch minimum 2 weeks.
- Many of our drivers will be home more frequently if they live on or near our most busy routes.
- 75% medical insurance payed by company for single subscriber. Typical cost to subscriber, $150.00.
- Hermiston OR or at Pacific WA.
- Motel and 2 days orientation paid @ 75.00 per day.
- Rental car may be provided to Orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS and APPLICATION
- Minimum age: 21.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of verifiable truck driving experience
- Current state certified medical card.
- Pass background check, road test and pre-employment drug screen.
Call844-###-#### Or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, class a truck, company owner, company truck, company truck driver, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, otr company
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.