1. Perform administrative and operational functions as set forth by the designated supervisor. This includes but is not limited to: determining all pre-sale activities, scheduling transportation, numbering units, setting the sale, flooring units, handling units requiring reconditioning services, and entering announcements.
2. Maximize the number of DealerBlock and LiveBlock listings by working with relative departments within the auction. Auditing online representation of vehicles photos, condition, damages, and announcements.
3. Perform sale day duties as set by supervisor. This includes, but not limited to, customer service, IF duties, block representation, post-sale reporting, and LiveBlock sale auditing.
4. Be familiar with policies and procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints and disputes and resolve in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the designated manager of serious complaints or incidents. Assist dealers with any problems, discuss PSI results, and coordinate arbitration issues.
5. Effectively and efficiently manage the dealer sales inventory as requested by the customer.
6. Perform operational duties as needed. This includes but not limited to: numbering vehicles, stickering vehicles, ensure all vehicles are on spot for sale, make reconditioning recommendations, ensure all repairs are completed in a timely manner, verify condition reports are complete and posting cars to DealerBlock.
7. Reconcile online sold vehicles for LiveBlock and DealerBlock. Verify purchases are accurately recorded. Assist in preparation of titles, bill of sale, sale reports and post reconditioning charges incurred. Follow up calls with customers to verify all pertinent transaction information. Includes but not limited to up-selling PSI's, payment and shipping information.
8. Properly use and navigation ADESA's CRM tool to logging calls, run reports, and view dashboards.
9. Responsible for impacting and achieving overall sales goals. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance. Post-sale reporting, and LiveBlock sale auditing.
10. Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents immediately. Practice and instruct all employees in proper loss prevention and reaction procedures. Report all incidents properly and immediately.
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
* High School Diploma/GED required.
* A minimum of one (1) to (3) three years of account management and/or customer service experience preferred. Previous auction experience preferred. Automotive background would be helpful.
* Strong computer ability with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion to analyze and address opportunities.
* Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong multitasking skills along with the ability to adapt to changing work environments.
* Demonstrate ability to learn, retain and articulate product related information and provide unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
* Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.