Job Description & Requirements
Family Nurse Practitioner in Oregon
StartDate: ASAPThe Practice
- Fully employed FNP opportunity
- 4-day work week
- Loan forgiveness
- 5 weeks off
About the Company
- There are two clinic locations available
- Option to practice 30 minutes from Portland or an hour from Portland near the Oregon Coast
- Steps away from the mountains
- Great educational opportunities are available; public school, private school, and a community college
- Outdoor paradise with access to incredible hunting, fishing, kayaking, skiing, hiking, and camping
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family Job Description & RequirementsFamily Nurse Practitioner in OregonStartDate: ASAPThe PracticeFully...
Associated topics: aprn, assessments, bilingual, family medicine, midwife, np, physician assistant, practice, prn, spanish