At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, were one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Tellers are the faces of our company to many of our customers and non-customers alike. Tellers help customers meet their financial goals by handling routine financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, merchant transactions, etc.) and giving a warm welcome to everyone who comes into the branch. Tellers inform customers of other products and services that meet their needs.
At U.S. Bank, youll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Tellers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
Were looking for people who want more than just a job who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore whats possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of experience in cash handling and customer service
- Physical requirements: May be required to stand for extended periods of time and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 pounds
- Basic clerical and processing skills
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Associated topics: bank teller, branch, branch teller, customer, customer service, customer service representative, deposit, saving, service representative, teller